- Page was renamed from Audit to History for Console 4.4.2 and later
The History page contains the records of all the user actions that was performed on the console. It can be accessed from the top navigation.
Filters : Filters can be used to search for specific events. click on the link Learn about filters for more information
Pagination: Pagination will help set how many logs can be seen on a single page. The number of logs on the page can be modified using the dropdown. Use the arrows to move to different pages
Order of Columns: Click on the gear icon next to the pagination to access the column attributes. The order of the columns in which they appear can be modified by dragging the column names up or down.
Viewing the log details: To view the details of the log, click on any of the rows. A pop up will open on the right side of the screen with the details.
Each logs are recorded with the following information:
- Time : Date and time at with the action occurred
- Body : Displays the details of the log
- URL : Points to the section in the console where the action occurred
- Action : Describes the action that happened – i.e. Created, Modified etc.
- Status : Describes the status of the action – i.e. Authorized, Forbidden etc.
- IP address: Points to the resource on which the action occurred
- User : Lists out the username who was responsible for the action