frontend value in the Console configuration is not set up correctly. Make sure the base URL (including the protocol prefix:
http://) in the browser is the same as the
frontend value in the configuration file. Restart the Console after modifying this value.
Contact your Capsule8 rep if you encounter a bug. When submitting a bug report, please include as much of the following as possible:
- Console version (e.g. 4.4.0)
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc). If possible, include a screenshot of the Console running, including the address bar.
- Output of Console service logs.
journalctl -efu capsule8-console
tail -f /var/log/capsule8/console.log
tail -f /var/log/capsule8-console.log
kubectl logs po/<console-pod> -c capsule8-console
- Console compute environment (e.g. CentOS7 on EC2, Debian 8 on VirtualBox)
It will also help to have the same information on the Sensor and its environment:
- Sensor version
- Output of Sensor service logs
- Sensor compute environment
Enable debug mode by setting the environment variable
CAPSULE8_DEBUG=true or by adding
debug: true to the Console configuration file. Restart the Console to apply the configuration change.