Add, modify, and delete users from the “Accounts” page. You can set fine-grained control over who gets to view or modify alerts, hosts, users – and more – on the console by defining “Roles”. You can assign one role to each user.
Under “Accounts” page, select the “Users” tab:
<console-url>/app/accounts/users. Here you can find the list of Console user accounts.
- Click “New User” to create a new account.
- Select one of the users to modify their settings and role.
Under “Accounts” page, select the “Roles” tab:
<console-url>/app/accounts/roles. Here you can find the list of available roles.
- Click “Add Role” to create a new role.
- Select a role to modify access permissions.
- An unrestricted role has access to everything – including permissions added in the future. To enable this, check the “Unrestricted” box when modifying a role.